I don't have many products for the month of March because I've been using the same products and haven't switched it up lately. However, I do have a few new favorites that I'm really loving.
- Victoria's Secret lip gloss in Lotta Colada - This is a pinkish nudish gloss that when applied to the lips, it gives you a natural lip color with high gloss. I love the smell and taste of it too!
- Revlon Matte e/s in Vintage Lace - A neutral e/s that I use to apply all over the lid or underneath my brow.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa - A hot pinkish color that I love! I wear this to give me some color to my bare face.
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny - This is your typical everyday bronzer that is quite natural looking. I use this to contour or apply it to the cheeks to achieve that bronze look.
- X-Out Shine Control - I received this in one of my GlamBags and I have been using this ever since. It really does keep my oily's controlled through out the day.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC42 - I stopped using this foundation because I was on the hunt for the perfect one but Studio Fix never seems to disappoint so I'm using it again and its true love!
Closer look of NYX Bronzer in Sunny
I spy with my little eye something PINK.
Also, I decided to add a couple hair products that I've been using and loving lately.
- Garnier Wave-Enhacing Spray - I love this too keep my wavy hair under control without having to use strong hold hairspray. It also smells amazing!
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner - Aaaamazing for my hair! I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair and this makes it feel so soft and keeps the frizz to a minimum. This is definitely a must have if you tend to have frizzy, dry hair.
What are your current favorite products? I'm always searching to try new products so if you have something you absolutely love, leave me a comment.