Monday, April 9, 2012

Blogger Awards

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Monica from Just Bieng Me for awarding me with two blogger awards.  I haven't done one of these in a very long time.  Or maybe I haven't done one at all.  lol.  But I figure I'd post both awards and pass these on to 10 other bloggers.  On to the awards...

Award Numero Uno

Here are the rules for the Blogger Appreciation Award:
  1. Thank the person who gave you thie award with their link on your post.
  2. Answer the following 4 questions.
  3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commentors/supporters/followers as you'd like.
  4. Let the blogger know you've just award them by leaving a blog post comment, tweet, email, etc.
Questions and Answers:
  1. How long have you been blogging?  I think on and off, 4-5 years.
  2. What are 1-2 reason why you started blogging?  I had a passion for beauty and makeup.  I was inspired by other beauty bloggers and watching makeup tutorials on youtube.
  3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?  Makeup, Nails swag, home decor, parenting, food, and travel.
  4. What is the one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog? To blog more.  Sometimes I go on a long hiatus and nothing inspires me.  But hopefully with a new camera, I can start blogging a lot more.

Award Numero Dos

Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

  1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
  2. State seven things about yourself.
  3. Pass this to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
Seven Things About Yours Truly:
  1. I love coffee!
  2. I'm an organized junkie.  I have a coupon binder, a bills binder, a medical folder, etc.
  3. I love lists!  I create to-do lists, grocery shopping lists, etc.
  4. I am a bookworm at heart.  I use to read a lot but I'm slowly starting up again.
  5. I'm a mommy to a beautiful 6 year old baby girl.
  6. I love kickboxing.  It's such a great stress reliever.
  7. I'm a beginner couponer. 


Now I award the following people:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards
Thank you for the comment on my blog
Im your new follower.
~Jazmin