Seriously, who isn't a product hoarder?? I have tons of beauty products that I either purchased or received as samples/gifts and are just stashed inside some drawer or cabinet.
I thought I'd share with you all the products that I've used up the past couple of months.
- MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ in Coconut (LE) - I am a big fan of Fix+ and the scent of coconut was to die for. For the record, I love anything coconut. I'm so sad I didn't grab a few more as backups since this scent was Limited Edition.
- Smashbox Primer Water - A primer spray seemed like a great alternative to using an actual cream but I noticed that I would spray this and still apply a smoothing primer. I felt like the primer water didn't make a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I'll stick to using the Fix+ as a primer and setting spray.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - THE BEST of the best! I love how easily these remove my face makeup and they don't irritate my skin. The price is extremely great when compared to the MAC wipes.
- Living Proof Satin Hair Serum - This serum worked wonders for my dry, frizzy, untamed hair. It left it really smooth and shiny without the greasy feeling or look. I loved the smell and best of all, my hair loved it!
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk - A reparative leave-in conditioner spray that helps with dry, crispy, split ends. It contains rose hip and argan oil, which left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I really liked this product but did not like the spray bottle. It didn't really spray, instead it squirted on my hair. It must of been a bad spray bottle.
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Cleanser - A great cleanser for oily, acne-prone skin. It contains micro beads and is a mild exfoliant that you can use daily without it irritating your skin. I really felt like it cleansed my skin and left it feeling smooth, clean, brighter and soft.
- LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer - all natural moisturizer that is great for sensitive skin. It really hydrates your skin without leaving that greasy feeling afterwards. I also applied this on my daughter's dry arms and it worked wonderful for her as well.
- Jergens Ultra Healing body lotion - great for those with really dry skin. I applied this mostly on my legs. I felt my skin super hydrated and soft. The scent has a bit of vanilla to it which was a little extra sweet for my liking.
My goal is to use up 10 beauty products every 2 months and to try to cut back on my spending. I have to use up what I have before I purchase more items I don't necessarily need.
#productempties in full effect! :)