Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summa, Summa, Summa Time

Summer is here!!!! 

I absolutely love Summer!  Sunshine. Beach. Pools. Refreshing Drinks. Tanned Skin. Minimal Makeup. Messy Hair. Fun Times. Creating Memories. And Much More.

This Summer, I've decided to do something fun every weekend!  Whether it's going out for a walk at some random trail, trying out a new place that serves unlimited mimosas, heading to a theme park, beach, anywhere I can get a bit of sunshine.  I want to just go out there and explore!

Two weekends ago, I went to the County Fair in my area and it was so much fun!!!  The weather was amazing and so much food and attractions.  I thought I'd share with you all a couple pictures.



I went with very minimal makeup and a half bun up-do.  


I can't wait for a very fun and exciting summer!!!  
Any activities you guys are planning to do this summer?  Do share. :)



No comments: