Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Zara Sale - Small Clothing Haul

I have to admit... I've been doing a lot of shopping lately.  From makeup, to clothes, to skincare, to electronics...You name it!  I've shopped for it all.  Not like I have a ton of money but let's just say, my Savings account balance is non-existent anymore. Eeeeh!  Summer is here and I've lost a few pounds, so I NEEDED new stuff. ---

One day, I was strolling around the area in Downtown San Francisco, when I walked by Zara and saw a HUGE Sale sign.  As much as I tried to avoid it, that sign just drew me in.  So, here I am, excited to write this blog post about my small yet lovely Zara clothing haul.



 Can't get enough of these beautiful shoes. 


 Burn Orange Strap Heel


 Black and Gold Strap Sandals with a 2" heel.  My fave!!!!


 Denim Jeans, Black Leggings, Black/White Printed Pencil Skirt


California Crop Top Tee, Black Sleeveless Top


I can't seem to find the name of the items on the tag nor can I find the items on the Zara website. If you get a chance, go to your closest Zara and checkout the sale they have.  Most of the items I purchased were more than 50% off original price.  Pretty amazing deal if you ask me.



No comments: