Monday, November 23, 2015

Product Empties | Sept-Oct 2015

Seriously, who isn't a product hoarder??  I have tons of beauty products that I either purchased or received as samples/gifts and are just stashed inside some drawer or cabinet.  

I thought I'd share with you all the products that I've used up the past couple of months. 


  • MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ in Coconut (LE) - I am a big fan of Fix+ and the scent of coconut was to die for.  For the record, I love anything coconut.  I'm so sad I didn't grab a few more as backups since this scent was Limited Edition. 
  • Smashbox Primer Water - A primer spray seemed like a great alternative to using an actual cream but I noticed that I would spray this and still apply a smoothing primer.  I felt like the primer water didn't make a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I'll stick to using the Fix+ as a primer and setting spray. 
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - THE BEST of the best!  I love how easily these remove my face makeup and they don't irritate my skin.  The price is extremely great when compared to the MAC wipes.
  • Living Proof Satin Hair Serum - This serum worked wonders for my dry, frizzy, untamed hair.  It left it really smooth and shiny without the greasy feeling or look.  I loved the smell and best of all, my hair loved it!
  • Briogeo Rosarco Milk - A reparative leave-in conditioner spray that helps with dry, crispy, split ends.  It contains rose hip and argan oil, which left my hair feeling soft and moisturized.  I really liked this product but did not like the spray bottle.  It didn't really spray, instead it squirted on my hair.  It must of been a bad spray bottle. 
  • Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Cleanser - A great cleanser for oily, acne-prone skin.  It contains micro beads and is a mild exfoliant that you can use daily without it irritating your skin. I really felt like it cleansed my skin and left it feeling smooth, clean, brighter and soft. 
  • LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer - all natural moisturizer that is great for sensitive skin.  It really hydrates your skin without leaving that greasy feeling afterwards.  I also applied this on my daughter's dry arms and it worked wonderful for her as well.  
  • Jergens Ultra Healing body lotion - great for those with really dry skin.  I applied this mostly on my legs.  I felt my skin super hydrated and soft.  The scent has a bit of vanilla to it which was a little extra sweet for my liking. 


My goal is to use up 10 beauty products every 2 months and to try to cut back on my spending.  I have to use up what I have before I purchase more items I don't necessarily need. 

#productempties in full effect! :)





No comments: