Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: NYX Lip Creams

Hello, hello there!

I just want to start off by saying... I LOVE NYX LIP CREAMS!!  They are a lipstick and lipgloss but when applied it leaves your lips with a soft, matte finish, similar to a lip stain.  I had received my first NYX lip cream from December's Glam Bag and I fell in love immediately.  I use that one almost everyday.  However, Hautelook was having an NYX sale so I had to grab the lip cream set. 

Instanbul, Milan, Addis Ababa, Amsterdam, London 

This 5 piece set was only $18 and each one retails at $5.99 so that was definitely a huge savings.  And you all know, I'm all about saving.  


Here are swatches of the lip creams.

 Instanbul - pinkish nude

 Milan - light, blueish pink

 Addis Ababa - bright pink

 Amsterdam - Red

London - Nude

The colors are gorgeous and flattering for any skin tone.  They are really pigmented, long-lasting, and make my lips feel smooth and soft.  The price is awesome and I definitely give these a two thumbs up!!

4 comments:

KrySTYLES said...

These look great on your lips, especially addis ababa. The one I got in my December glam bag just didn't work for me cause it just settled in all my fine lines on my lips no matter how well I moisturized. I think I'm gonna try it out again.

Jessica said...

gorgeous colors girl!! im a new follower n loving urblog!!

Unknown said...

@Krystyles - Thanks girl. Try them out again. I apply tons of it and so far it hasn't settled onto my lips. Hope you end up liking them.

Jessica - thanks for showing some love!

Marie said...

I love NYX lip creams too!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com