About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My New Baby

Finally!!!! After months and months of looking at this item at Best Buy, it's finally mine. I love taking pictures. I take pictures of everything and I wanted the Nikon D3100 for such a long time. The bf finally gave in and bought it for me. I have a lot to learn but I'm so excited to snap, snap away. Now that I have a great camera, I will definitely be posting more. (I know I say that all the time lol).

If any of you have this camera please leave me some tricks and tips in the comments. It would be much appreciated.

TOOTLES****

2 comments:

GorJess23 said...

I'm soooo jealous bc I want this camera too!!! Hopefully one day I can buy it for myself!! lol

MZ.CYN said...

@GorJess It's amazing!! I'm reading tips online. Seems kinda hard but practice makes perfect. lol