Friday, December 2, 2011

Review: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara


Product Image and Details via www.esteelauder.com

Price: $23.50

THE FORMULA
  • Unprecedented Bold Volume™ formula has ultra light, lash-thickening fibers.
  • Lifts and plumps even sparse lashes into big, lush lashes that are all lightness and flirtatious curl.

THE BRUSH
  • Exclusive BrushComber™ thickens like a brush. Defines like a comb.
  • Wraps your entire lash in air-light volume. Lashes soar with 360° lift and curl.

THE LOOK
  • Daringly full, sensuously curved, all-out seductive lashes.
  • Now take your lashes all the way to big, bold, and beautiful.


My Review:  Overall, this product is amazing.  The description on the website is correct and I can't emphasize enough how this mascara has changed my lashes.  It really does bring out the best in both volume and length.  When I have this on, people compliment my lashes and some even ask if I'm wearing falsies.

This picture says it all...


Mascara-eyes

I don't have anything negative to say about this mascara. I absolutely love it. I hope they have a waterproof one because I can use this one in the summer as well.

2 comments:

Blanca1018♥ said...

Great review!
Thanks for sharing with us since we are ALWAYS looking out for new mascaras :)

Glad you liked my nail design girl...

Marie said...

Yes, a waterproof version would be great!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card
US Giveaway: Orient Watch USA