Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Tree Lighting - SF


Christmas trees are lighting up everywhere and yesterday, 11/29/11, the building I work at had their annual tree lighting with special guests, Pia Toscano (American Idol, Season 10), pop singer Andy Grammar, and 49ers Running Back Frank Gore.  The event benefits Autism Speaks which is the world’s largest autism science and advocacy organization.  I had a really great time watching Pia and Andy perform.  They sang Christmas songs and really put us all in the holiday spirit.  To all my 49er fans, Frank Gore came up on stage and threw autographed footballs to the crowd.  Unfortunately, I was too short to catch one lol.  I did get to say hello, take a picture, and get his autograph. 

Here are some pictures of yesterday’s event.  


Xmas lighting

Gore 49ers

With Pia

Autographs

Xmas trees

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

4 comments:

Wifezilla Hekela said...

wish I could have went to the Tree lighting. It looked super fun :) Glad to see you enjoyed yourself.

Unknown said...

@Wifezilla - It was really nice and I'm happy to know you are from the Bay :)

KrySTYLES said...

i haven't been to a tree lighting event in the city in years. I love all the holiday festivities!

Marie said...

Thanks for the pictures!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card
US Giveaway: Orient Watch USA