About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Favorites 2011

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I posted again but I thought I'd share with you my favorites for this month.  So here they go...

Nov 2011 Faves


Juicy Couture Perfume – I love this smell! It’s the perfect soft scent for fall/winter. 

Proclaim Tea Tree Leave-in Conditioner –  It helps with tangles, refreshes my scalp, and leaves my hair on my head and not in my comb!!

Carmex Lip Balm – I can’t get enough of this!  It is great for this cold weather in SF.

Maybelline FIT Foundation in 310 – This is a light/medium coverage foundation and leaves my oily/acne prone skin feeling smooth and not greasy-looking.  Great product for super cheap.

MAC Blush in Prim & Proper (Limited Edition from Give me Liberty of London collection) - This is like a neutral nude/muave color.  I'm liking it for fall/winter.

Estee Lauder Day Wear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme w/SPF 15 - The name of the product says it all! I like that it moisturizes my skin without making it feel or look oily.  It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't break me out.  I also love the smell of it :)

Estee Lauder Sumptuos Mascara in Black - This baby makes my lashes long and full with no clumpiness.  It looks like I'm wearing fake lashes and many people compliment them.  This is a great mascara and is definitely an all time favorite.

MAC Fanfare Lipstick - perfect pink-mauve color and it's a cremesheen!   


That's it for my November Fave's.  
Any products that you are loving at this moment?