Monday, December 19, 2011

December MyGlam.Com Goodies

YES! My Glam Bag is here!!! I received this like two weeks ago but I've been quite busy with work that I didn't have time to post this sooner.  Most of you have already heard of myglam.com or have seen other blog posts or youtube videos about it.  If you haven't, it's quite a simple... visit myglam.com, answer a few questions, and sign up for a monthly goody bag (cute makeup-bag with amazing products) for only $10/month!  So here are the items that I received for the glambag of December:

  1. Full-size Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin (this shadow is also in the Naked palette)
  2. Full-size NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
  3. Deluxe Sample of Urban Decay Primer Potion
  4. Deluxe Sample of Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara
  5. Mai Couture Blemish Control Blotting Ppaer (100 sheets)
  6. Sample of Mai Couture blush papers in Blush in a Rush
  7. $15 off coupon for Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

I am very impressed with this glam bag.  Unfortunately, MyGlam is currently sold out of their December GlamBags but check the website and be on the lookout for January's glam bag.  I hope you guys all give this a try as I'm sure you'll love the products that they are giving. 


Myglam.com
Top: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo; Bottom: Deluxe Sample of Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara; Right: Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin

3 comments:

Blanca1018♥ said...

Aww... Makes me want to subscribe to something like that. Sounds like some amazing items.
I love that pink lipstick. super cute<3

Glad you liked my reindeer.
=)

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

omg that pink lipstick is to die for !!!

~~~Check out my new blog of fashion, shopping,shoes fancysteps.blogger.com ~~~~

Unknown said...

@Blanca - It's a great company to subscribe for. I definitely recommend it.

@CurvesAheadMakeup - Thanks... I love it!! You should check these babies out.