It's that time of the month... MY FAVORITES FOR DECEMBER...
Let me start off by saying that I LOVE CANDLES! I find them so relaxing and they put me in such a good mood. The one pictured above is from Bath and Body Works. I love the way it smells... so pina-colada-ish.
On to the beauty products...
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup in Shell Beige - great foundation for full coverage.
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy palette - Shimmery neutrals and a pop of color; it also includes a Whiskey (dark brown) eyeliner.
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara - separates my lashes and gives them length, so far I'm liking it.
- Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine - A great lip product for the winter and chapped lips. It has a pinkish tint but when I apply it, it looks clear. Provides great moisture for my dry lips.
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Medium - Great coverage. A little goes a long way and it is quite moisturizing without leaving you with cakey under eye. And only $6 :)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo - I can't get enough of this product. I want more!
- Urban Decay lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy - This came with the UD palette mentioned above. It's a neutral shimmery gloss that cools and plumps your lips. Love it!
And that pretty much wraps up my December favorites.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!