About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 2011 Favorites

It's that time of the month... MY FAVORITES FOR DECEMBER...


Let me start off by saying that I LOVE CANDLES!  I find them so relaxing and they put me in such a good mood.  The one pictured above is from Bath and Body Works.  I love the way it smells... so pina-colada-ish.


On to the beauty products...


Dec 2011 Favorites


  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup in Shell Beige - great foundation for full coverage.
  • Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy palette - Shimmery neutrals and a pop of color;  it also includes a Whiskey (dark brown) eyeliner.  
  • Maybelline The Falsies mascara - separates my lashes and gives them length, so far I'm liking it. 
  • Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine - A great lip product for the winter and chapped lips. It has a pinkish tint but when I apply it, it looks clear.  Provides great moisture for my dry lips. 
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Medium - Great coverage.  A little goes a long way and it is quite moisturizing without leaving you with cakey under eye.  And only $6 :)
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo - I can't get enough of this product.  I want more!  
  • Urban Decay lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy - This came with the UD palette mentioned above.  It's a neutral shimmery gloss that cools and plumps your lips.  Love it!

And that pretty much wraps up my December favorites.  

I hope you all had a great Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

6 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

I've got to try the Glamoflauge!

KrySTYLES said...

I love Glamoflauge. My local Walmart was out of stock for the medium so i got the light shade. I need to get it in medium so that I don't have to mix it. Great faves!

Curves Ahead Make up said...

I need to try that concelar I've seen it so many times !!! Love your favorites and yes on the candles !!!

Have a magical new year

Chellinha ♥ said...

Loving your post and blog overall! Im following..Follow me too :)) xoxo

Chellinha ♥ said...

Loving your post and blog overall! Im following..Follow me too :)) xoxo

Adriana said...

I love bath & body works candles! I'm a new follower :)