Monday, January 23, 2012

Got on that Coupon Hyphe

Welcome 2012!  This year I've decided that I'm going to SAVE to pay off my DEBT.  I've been seeing and reading about all these great deals you can get with coupons so I jumped on the bandwagon and decided to give it a try.  And guess what?  I've been saving a lot more money than I usually would when I purchase regular items such as groceries, medicine, beauty products, home supplies, etc. 

I am literally OBSESSED with couponing.  I wish I would have done this long ago but hey... it's never too late.  I started couponing almost 3 weeks ago and I've seen a difference in my bank account.  I've encountered some great deals and have walked out the store with paying less than $2 for items that would have totaled up to be $20+.  Now that's an amazing savings! 

Of course couponing does take time.  You have to get coupons, check out your local store deals (Target, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Safeway, etc.), compare deals, strategize, organize, and make a list with coupons included so you are ready when you arrive at the store. 

Thankfully, there are coupon blogs out there that help tremendously.  I'm constantly checking out www.thekrazycouponlady.com, www.tipresource.com, www.hip2save.com and many more.  Those blogs break it down to you and tell you what products are on sale and what coupons to use and where you can get the coupons.  If you are a beginner check the blogs mentioned and check YouTube.  I've learned a lot and I'm still learning.  Always wait for the best deal because you never know... you might get those items for FREE!  I'll be posting up some of the amazing deals I've encountered soon.

GOOD LUCK and HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments: