About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

Two weeks ago my daughter, Destiny, turned 5 years old and to celebrate I took her to Disneyland.  Let me just say... she was ecstatic!!!!  And so was I.  The look on her face when we arrived was priceless.  I love my baby girl!!  Here are a few pics from the weekend.


Priceless
Just arrived.

SAM_2083
She was scared of Pluto.

SAM_2088
This is what she wanted to see for the longest.

SAM_2094
On the Flying Dumbo. She was so excited.

SAM_2104
I'm a big kid too!

Princess Des
On her special day.


It's a Small World
This is a classic. It's a small world after all....

SAM_2166
With her favorite... Princess Cinderella.

IMG_2688
Princess Jasmine showing my daughter her shoes.

IMG_2714
Waiting patiently in line to get on a ride.

Cake
After a long day at Disneyland, it was time for her birthday cake.

2 comments:

PrettyGirrrlSwag said...

how sweet! your a great mom! your daughter is precious, she will definitely appreciate this when she gets older :)

MZ.CYN said...

Thanks love! You made my day :)