Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

Two weeks ago my daughter, Destiny, turned 5 years old and to celebrate I took her to Disneyland.  Let me just say... she was ecstatic!!!!  And so was I.  The look on her face when we arrived was priceless.  I love my baby girl!!  Here are a few pics from the weekend.


Priceless
Just arrived.

SAM_2083
She was scared of Pluto.

SAM_2088
This is what she wanted to see for the longest.

SAM_2094
On the Flying Dumbo. She was so excited.

SAM_2104
I'm a big kid too!

Princess Des
On her special day.


It's a Small World
This is a classic. It's a small world after all....

SAM_2166
With her favorite... Princess Cinderella.

IMG_2688
Princess Jasmine showing my daughter her shoes.

IMG_2714
Waiting patiently in line to get on a ride.

Cake
After a long day at Disneyland, it was time for her birthday cake.

2 comments:

PrettyGirrrlSwag said...

how sweet! your a great mom! your daughter is precious, she will definitely appreciate this when she gets older :)

Unknown said...

Thanks love! You made my day :)