Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Current Obsessions - March + April

I thought I'd share what products I've been using on a daily basis for the past 2 months or so.

Burt Bee's
Lately, my cuticles have been so stubborn and dry.  I use cuticle oil at home but decided to purchase Burt's Bees cuticle cream to carry around with me and apply some on the go.  According to the box it says it is "a soothing blend of natural ingredients to nourish weak nails and soften dry cuticles."  The smell is amazing and very energizing.


Fanfare Lipstick
Why didn't I ever get my hands on this lippie before?!!
Mac's Fanfare lipstick is a cremesheen and is mid-tone pink color that is just perfect!  I have found the perfect pink/berryish color for my tanned skin-tone.  Love, love, love!


Coppertone
MAC Coppertone blush is a peachy-brown matte color and one of my favorite blushes to wear in the Spring/Summer.  It just gives my skin that extra tan-glow that I love.


April Faves
MAC's Evening Aura e/s is a light peachy color with gold reflects.  I've been using this e/s everyday!  On my lids, inner corner, and as a highlight.  It's such a great color.


Prep + Prime
MAC's Prep and Prime is a wonderful product that helps keep the my t-zone from getting oily throughout the day and it also helps keep my makeup lasting longer.  I've been using this with the product below and it's working just great! 


Dark studio moisture
MAC's Studio Moisture Tint in Dark is a tinted moisturizer that I purchased when I went to Hawaii and ever since then (to maintain my tan) I've fallen in love.  I hope to have a review soon of this product.


TOOTLES!


No comments: