About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award



Thanks to the lovely JoMakeMeBlush for this awesome award.

I had a lot of fun doing it and I hope you all get to know a lil bit about me.


The rules:
State 5 random facts about yourself and award 5 other bloggers.


Fact #1
I am the youngest of 3 and the only girl. My youngest brother is 13yrs older than me.
I must admit, I was truly an "accident" but a blessing.


Fact #2
I am terrified of spiders!!! Just thinking about them makes me feel itchy all over.


Fact #3
I have 1 tattoo, which is a butterfly on my inner ankle.
However, I'm working on my next tattoo.


Fact #4
I am a Chicana! My parents are from Michoacan, Mexico.
I speak fluent spanish but it can be a little off.


Fact #5
I'm a Kim K fan!!!
Yes, I am somewhat obsessed with Kim.
I love her style, admire her beauty, strength, and hard work.
It's not easy being famous.



Now I tag....

Anyone of my fellow bloggers who is reading this and would like to do it.




3 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations on your award!:D

Fun facts!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

Thanks Marie. Hope you get a chance to do it.

GorgeousMommyK said...

Congrats on your award!!!