About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Friday, April 30, 2010

April Obsessions


LIP PRODUCTS
MAC 2N Lipglass (LE) - This gloss is a peachy nude or beige peach color similar to Florabundance but not too pale. I like to pair it with Brave New Bronze lipstick but most of the time I wear it on its own.

MAC Brave New Bronze (LE) - This lipstick is a combo of beige, peach, pink color and it is my all time fave! I think it's the perfect nude-ish for Olive/Tanned skin tones.

MAC A Rose Romance (LE) - This lipstick is a cool baby pink color that looks very natural. It is great for every day wear and will look good on any skin tone.


BLUSH
MAC Spaced Out (LE) - My all time favorite peachy, pink with gold reflects blush! This gives me the perfect peachy flush and brightens up my face. Love to wear this on sunny days.

MAC Mocha - This is like a muted pink/plum color and I tend to wear this blush almost everyday. It gives me that natural looking flush of color.


EYESHADOWS
MAC Woodwinked - My all time fave e/s!!! It's the perfect goldish/copperish/brownish color that works well with so many e/s combos.

MAC Femme Fi (LE) - This is a great highlight color. It reminds me of Ricepaper and that was my HG highlighter or all over lid color until I finished it.

HAIR
L'Oreal Studio Heat Seeker Straightening Cream - This is great because not only does it help with fizz control but it protects my hair from the heat. I love 2 in 1 products. They make life a lot more simple.

FRAGRANCE
Versace Bright Crystal - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!! I was on the hunt for a great smelling perfume that I can wear on the weekends or to work and this is it! I can't describe the scent but go smell it at your nearest perfume store.



4 comments:

JoMakeMeBlush said...

we have such similar taste :)

I'm loving MAC's mocha blush right now too.

Have a great weekend

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

@Jo - That's great. I think its the NC40 skin color :) lol

Pop Champagne said...

Versace Bright Crystal smells AMAZING! It's one of my fav perfumes!!

JoMakeMeBlush said...

Hun! I tagged you for an award. A fun one too! Can't wait to read your response :)