Tuesday, January 26, 2010

QT Diet - Day 9 & 10


Day 9 - 20 min. jog in the AM, 15 min. squats and abs work out in the PM
Breakfast - a cup of coffee
Snack - a banana
Lunch - Spaghetti and Meatballs (only ate half of it b/c I felt full, the rest will be for next day's lunch)
Snack - None (well munched on some candy)
Dinner - None, I was so full from lunch. Oh and I also had a few cheese Dorrito's.

Day 10 - No exercise at all. I overslept and got home super late b/c I was doing errands after work.
Breakfast - Smoothie - peach low fat yogurt, almond milk, banana, and some strawberries.
Snack - None
Lunch - Left over spaghetti w/meatballs but didn't finish it b/c I was feeling naseaus (probably ate too fast)
Snack - Special K Chocolate protein bar
Dinner - some grilled chicken w/ white rice and veggies



I feel so bad that I didn't get a chance to exercise. And here I am typing away when I could be doing some leg lifts while I'm laying on the floor. Uggh...I'm making up for it tomorrow. BTW, on DAY 10 I started taking the Iso-Flush pills. These help remove excess water from under the skin. You are suppose to take 2 pills once you wake up in the morning. I didn't feel any different. I thought maybe I'd go pee-pee a lot more but nope. We'll see tomorrow.



I'm almost done with this system. Can't wait to weight myself at the end of this diet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl so with the diet you ate too? becaue i heard that your not supposed to eat at all? is that true?

Unknown said...

@Tineasha - You have to eat. With the system it includes a lil booklet with recommendations of what to eat. When you start the system everything you eat you flush out. Definitely drink lots of water and eat every 2 hrs. Healthy snacks that is.

Anonymous said...

thanks girl because in one girls video she was like your not supposed to eat at all. you live off the pills and i was like what?!!?!? haha