Thursday, January 21, 2010

QT Diet - Day 5 & 6

Day 5- Not much exercise 15 min in the AM and No PM exercise.
Breakfast - Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (wheat bread)
Snack - Oatmeal
Lunch - Buttered Squash, Mahi Mahi (fish) with some green mashed potatoes and broccolini
Snack - None
Dinner - A lil bit of homemade chicken soup

Day 6 - 15 min exercise in AM and No PM exercise.
Breakfast - Two Wheat Toast w/ American Cheese.
Snack - half a donut (very bad, I know)
Lunch - Progresso Veggie soup
Snack - Apple
Dinner - Cereal w/ low fat milk


I really need to get myself to exercise more. I just don't have time. I wake up late in the morning and try to squeeze in some exercise such as sit ups, lunges, and squats. When I get home from work my daughter wants a lot of attention so again I can't exercise. I try to go out for a jog but it's been cold and raining in SF. This weekend I will make an effort to work out a lot more.

Also, in Days 1-3 I wrote that I felt nauseous and I did. However, I realized that taking the 2 AM pills early morning before breakfast or before your workout (as noted on the directions) made my tummy ache, feel bubbly, and felt like puking. Now, I take the 2 AM pills in between breakfast and lunch, then the other 2 AM pills in between lunch and dinner (this hasn't changed). Ever since I've been taking the first 2 AM pills in between breakfast and lunch I've felt a lot better...no more nauseous feeling!!!


Remember, these pills are cleansers so expect a lot of "doo-doo" during the day and night! LOL.

No comments: