About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some Random Pix of 4/25

If you've kept up with my recent blogs then you know that last Saturday was my cousin's wedding.  I didn't get a chance to take pix with the bride but as soon as I get my hands on the professional one's then I'll post them up.  Here are some random pix that I had in my camera.  

My Bestie and I in the bathroom. 


Here we are about to eat...
 
My Cowboy and I 


My Lil Princess touchin' up her lipgloss.

P.S. I was wearing hair extensions that day.  It's a fake ponytail that I purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply for $9.99.  I thought it would look to fake but when my hubby said it looked great, I knew he was right! LOL.  

1 comment:

Whit said...

awww your lil girl is adorable!!!