About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My April Fav's

Hey everyone!!!  I figured I'd list my April Favorites and share with you guys what I've been using and lovin' this month.  Check em' out and leave a comment with your fav's for the month.  




* Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 
* MAC Fix +
* NARS Laguna Bronzer (for contouring)
* MAC Melba Blush
* MAC Refined MSF (for highlight)
* MAC Pearl Cream Color Base (love it for highlight and it helps blush last longer)
* CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Gel Moisturizer (great for oily skin)
* CLINIQUE Superfit Foundation (review coming up soon)
* CLINIQUE Wash Away Gel Cleanser (makeup remover)
* Maybelline Stileto Mascara
* MAC Melt in Your Mouth Creamsheen gloss
* Rimmel Eastened Snob lipliner 
* Lush Buffy soap/exfoliator (not in pic)

4 comments:

CHOMSIRI said...

i love clinique products! esp the lotion and superfit foundation!

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

CHOMSIRI...I'm in that Clinique phase right now!! I just started getting into their products and I AM IN LOVE!!! I'm going to be doing some reviews on their products as soon as I test them out longer. Thanks for the comment!!!

Paola said...

I absolutely love Last Stiletto! I agree

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

Paola, LASH STILETTO IS THE *ISH!!! Makes my lashes look fake!!! LOL.