Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quick update

Hey there my fellow BlogGeRz!!!

Just wanted to let you know that soon I will be posting some looks and reviews.  I've just been so busy these past weeks because I'm in the middle of moving.  Tomorrow is the BIG MOVE!!!  Ugh, it is so frustrating and stressful because I'm working and I feel like I don't have a day off!!!  Anywho, I will be doing a review of MUFE HD Foundation, Concealer palette No.3, HD loose powder and Tarte Lip Exfoliator....so stay tuned!!!  Oh, I also placed a BIG order on Coastal Scents products so I'm still waiting for my package.  Can't wait!!!

MAC Hello Kitty collection coming soon!!!!!  I can't wait!!! It released a day after my bday so I know that I'll be purchasing a lot of products!!!!  Is anyone excited as I am??? LOL.

No comments: