About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Collective Haul

Hello bloggers,

I did some hauling over the past week or two and I decided to post some pix up.  I went to MAC and Sephora.  I finally found a Sephora nearby and I had to stock up on some goodies.  Ok on to the haul...

First, I was able to purchase some products from the Friends and Family MAC sale and this is what I got:          
209 Brush, Golden Olive Pigment, Blacktrack Fluidline, Pen and Pink shadow, NW35 Concealer, MSF in Medium Dark, and not pictured, Pearl Base. 

At the MAC store, I purchased:
Myth Lipstick, Hena, Humid, and Corduroy shadows. Also, not pictured, 188 and 222 brush. 

Here are some swatches:
[Without Flash][With Flash] 
Myth Lipstick on the very top, Left to Right: Humid, Courdoroy, Henna, Pen n Pink, and Golden Olive pigment.  

Sephora Haul:
MUFE HD Foundation, MUFE Concealer Palette No.3, NARS shadow in Galapagos, NARS Blush/Bronze Duo in Orgasm/Laguna, and a free DDF Pore Minimizer. 

Here is how the NARS Galapagos shadow looks like:
    
This color is amazing!!!  The NARS shadows are soooo pigmented and last a long long time.  I just swatched this color once and I was in love.  If only they weren't $22 a piece I would have gotten more.  Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

I will also be doing a review on the MUFE HD Foundation and Concealer palette.  So watch out for that.  

Till next time bloggerz...Tootles!!!

No comments: