Monday, January 19, 2009

A Night Out with my Luvz

Hey everyone,
Sorry it's been awhile since my last post but I'll try to post at least once a week.  LOL.  Ok so this weekend I went out with my 2 girls and my hubby to a lounge out in S.F.  Honestly, I forgot what that place was called...must have been drunk!!! J/K.  (I was sober that night).  So here are a few pix of my makeup that night.  I was inspired by makupartistamateur's "aqua flower + galaxy" look.  Here is the link to her vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPt_q3S_tls

And on to the pix...

Products used:
UDPP 
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC Phloof on tear duct 
MAC Hepcat on lid
MAC Deep Truth on crease
MAC Electra a bit about outer crease
MAC Vanilla Pigment for highlight
Ardell Falsies 

Here are some pix of me and my luvz...

No comments: