About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Yearz!!!!

Ok, so I know I'm a few days late but just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years!  As for me, I had a great time.  I went to my in-laws and had lots of food.  Then I went to a house party which was also a blast!!!  Here are a few pix of the night.  I did a simple smokey black look.  Enjoy!!!
I used MAC Feline Khol Pencil as a base, then Mac Blacktied all over lid, MAC Trax on crease and MAC Shroom as Highlight.  I also lined my waterline with black eyeliner and used Ardell lashes in 107, I believe. 

Me with one of my friend's hanging out in the couch.

No comments: