Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Makeup Traincase

I finally decided to get a traincase because those plastic drawers weren't cutting it for me at home.  Reminder: I have a 2 yr old who is a bit curious!  I checked out www.yazmo.com after reading one of makeupbyrenren's posts and fell in love with this one...

LARGE BLACK ALUMINUM PRO MAKEUP CASE TS-22


It fits all of my makeup plus more.  The 3 rows of compartments is awesome because most I've seen only have 2 rows.  Also, the middle inside is soooo spacious.  I fit all my palettes, blushes, and even a lil plastic tray with other stuff.  Overall, the case size is 14.25'' L x 9" W x 10" H.  

When I received it in the mail, the box was huge and I was so surprised at how big it was.  I was expecting something like the one I saw at Sephora or Target but nope...freaken big and spacious.  Shipping was super fast.  I received it within 2 days and shipping was free!!!  Check out www.yazmo.com.


I will post a vid soon on how I organized it.  

T00TLES!!!

No comments: