Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

I've always been a fan of Cetaphil products.  My skin is acne prone and very oily but sometimes it can be dry due to acne creams sucking the moisture out of my face! So it was no surprise that I would love the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths that I received from Influenster.



The packaging is quite different from the regular makeup remover wipes like Neutrogena or Almay.  These have a plastic closure which is great because it locks in the "wetness" of the cloths. Now that I think about it, it's very similar packaging to the MAC Makeup Remover Wipes.

When I first opened them up and used them, they felt dry.  Not as moist as other wipes but I think it might have been the first wipe or two that felt a bit dry because after that, they have been quite moist.  Let me just make this clear, these are not as "wet" as the MAC or Neutrogena ones I've tried.  However, they sure did remove a lot of my makeup and dirt.  Another thing I noticed was that the wipe itself was quite long.  Not your usual size wipe.  Also, the wipe wasn't too thick that it feels like your rubbing a Huggies wipe on your face and it wasn't too thin that you're afraid if you wipe too hard it will tear.  It did remove quite a bit of my face makeup but of course I had to use my face wash to really clean out all the gunk.

Before - with makeup

After - makeup and dirt removed

Overall, the wipes are good for removing makeup and dirt off your face.  It's non-drying and leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh.  They are definitely great for people with sensitive skin because these are so soft and gentle.  Would I repurchase?  Yes, I sure would.  These have been a staple in my current skin care routine.


No comments: