Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Creamy Coconut Mask

Montagne Jeunesse has a lot of facial masks made by natural ingredients.  They are suitable for everyone, whether you have dry skin, oily skin, or just want to freshen up your face, you can never go wrong with choosing a facial mask from Montagne Jeunesse.  They have clay masks, mud masks, scrubs, peel off masks, and so many others that smell so wonderful and did I mention all contain NATURAL ingredients??

I received the Creamy Coconut Mask and was so excited because I love everything coconut.  This one contains coconut water and shea butter so it is quite moisturizing.  I opened this baby up and applied it on my face the same night I received my package.  The consistency is light and creamy, feels more like a thick cream than a mask.  Once on your face, it feels cooling and refreshing and the aroma of coconut is just divine.  I left the mask on for about 20 minutes and then rinsed it off.

Let me just tell you, my face felt so soft and smooth and it looked so much brighter.  I was glowing and   loved it!  I am definitely going to repurchase this product because it has been the best mask I've applied so far.

With the mask on, then after I rinsed it off. 


You can find these at your local drugstore such as Walgreens or CVS.  And they are really inexpensive.  A pack will last you 2-3 uses.  I've used other masks from this brand but the coconut cream is my fave!

Have any of you tried this brand?  If so, what are your favorite masks?

Disclaimer: I received the Montagne Jeunesse Creamy Coconut Mask from Influenster for testing and review purposes.

No comments: