Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Favorites 2013

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged but my dear friend Jess from GorJess motivated me to get back on the blogging grind. So here I am... On my iPad blogging! 

On to my favorites for the month of May.


NUME Finishing Serum - received this in an Ipsy bag and instantly fell in love. My hair has always been a bit dry and brittle on the ends but after applying this daily my hair looks so much healthier and shinier. Definitely a great product.

Sally Hansen polish in Butter-fly Stroke - I'm loving yellows and blues lately and this has been on my nails on and off for the month of May. A great Spring/Summer color. 

Wet-N-Wild liquid liner - very inexpensive waterproof liner for those summer beach/pool days... Or when you are watching a sad love movie. Lol. 


Carmex lip balm - prevent those chapped lips with this!

Covergirl and Olay color corrector - great for that under eye brightness 

Physicians Formula BB cream - the best by far! Great for every day wear! (A more detailed review coming soon.)

Revlon Lash Fantasy mascara - great mascara that provides my lashes with lots of length! 


Physicians Formula BB concealer - works great and conceals those dark circles (a more detailed review coming soon)

MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed - simple yet glittery gloss that gives my lips something to talk about lol

MAC blush in Mocha - my forever favorite blush

UD 24/7 black liner - glides on perfect 

Wet-N-Wild Don't Blink Pink lipstick - great pop of color for those days when I don't wear much makeup. 

These are my favorite products for May but now June is here so it's time to switch it up a notch and get those summer essentials ready. 

TOOTLES 

5 comments:

mizztraveller said...

nice collection

GorJess23 said...

yay welcome back Cyn!!! You were very missed!! Love your monthly favs... I also have been wearing that wet & wild lippie a lot this month!!

xoxo
Jess

Unknown said...

Yes love!!! I am... all thanks to you! haha! I better see more of you too!

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Jessica said...

where have you been? hope all is well. take care girl nice montly faves