About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Monday, June 11, 2012

June Glam Bag

OUT ALL NIGHT is the theme of this month's Glam Bag.  
Let me just say that I am loving the products for this month.  

This is what's included in the June Glam Bag...

Untitled

  • A sparkly gold glitter makeup bag that can be used as a small clutch on a night out.  I love glitter and I like the envelope style so I'm using it to hold my coupons when I go out shopping.  So far there hasn't been any glitter fallout from carrying it in my purse. 
  • Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen that is waterproof, smudge free, and long lasting.  I tried it out and it would not come off.  I love it for a winged eyeliner. 
  • Living Proof Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream which is suppose to keep hair frizz-free, soft and smooth.  I can't wait to try this on my frizzy hair. 
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Power - the color is amazing.  It is like a creamy milky pink/lavender color that is super pigmented.  I love NYX lippies and I'm loving this color.  It kind of reminds me of MAC's lipstick in Play Time.  
  • Philosophy Take A Deep Breathe Oil-Free Engergizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer that detoxifies and helps protect the skin for a healthy looking glow.  This left my skin feeling soft and the moisturizer really settled into my skin, leaving it shine-free.
Here is a closer look to the lipstick and liner...
Untitled

I took these photos with my iphone so the camera doesn't do the color any justice.  But it's really pretty, I promise.


Untitled


Untitled
Loving this eyeliner so far.


Are any of you guys subscribed to Glam Bag?  If so, how did you like the products for this month? 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

darn i need to check my mail i never check it lol!! thanks im excited to see mine!!

LVMAKEUP said...

Mine was missing the eyeliner, I love the bag but mine smells so bad, like smelly fish.....