About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

E.L.F Seductive lipstick


E.L.F Seductive lipstick, originally uploaded by mzcyn85.
This is one of the very first E.L.F lipsticks I've tried and I must say I am very happy with this product. I chose the color Seductive which is a pinkish-berry color. It is non-drying on the lips, very pigmented, and smells like berries! I've been wearing this a lot with some clear gloss on top or a light pinkish gloss. If you haven't tried any of the E.L.F lippies I suggest you give them a shot. For $1 a piece, you can't go wrong. I will definitely be picking some more of these lipsticks.


If you have tried them, what are your favorite E.L.F lipsticks?

2 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely shade!:D

I don't have a favorite but I agree that these don't dry your lips!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Sarah said...

I have never tried them, but this red color is great!