About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mi Familia

Other things may change us,
but we start and end with family.




I thank GOD for blessing me with a dysfunctional yet loving family who's been there for me when I've needed them the most.

I have 3 older brothers who are a bit crazy in there own special way and who can get on my nerves but at the end of the day, I love these Locos!


My 3 brothers and daughter Destiny for her birthday.





I thought I'd share this adorable picture of my daughter Destiny and her future hubby JJ.
I know, I know...I'm getting way ahead of myself here but they look soo cute together. LOL.





1 comment:

Malia said...

The pic of ur daughter and her future hubby LOL is so cute. I remember when i was her age my mom had a future hubby lined up for me. They look so cute and yet a lil in love! Fam always keeps the heart going!