Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stars and Rockets

I decided to play around with my long lost love Stars and Rockets e/s by MAC. I hardly ever use this color and it's such a pretty purple/pink/bluish color.


Here's the look I wore to work today.






Products Used:


FACE
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Pressed Powder
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Melba blush
MAC Refined mineralize powder for highlight


EYES
MAC Bare Study PP all over lid
MAC Ricepaper on inner corner
MAC Stars-n-Rockets on lid and lower lashline
MAC Bamboo on crease
MAC Plum Dressing over Bamboo
MAC Deep Truth on outer v
MAC Vanilla as highlight
LANCOME Eye Liner
Anabelle Mascara


LIPS
MAC Brave New Bronze lipstick


P.S. Please excuse the brows. I know they need to be plucked/waxed ;)

2 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

I love this eyeshadow, very pretty. I also love the nude lippie <3

Andee Layne said...

oh love the purple on you! so pretty xo