Monday, January 18, 2010

Mascara Review - Blinc


For Christmas, my co-worker gave me "BLINC" mascara. I tried it out and this is my personal opinion on it.

What it Claims: According to what it says on the tube, Blinc is the original mascara invented to form tiny water resistant "tubes" around your lashes rather than painting them like the conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. Blinc mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of harsh makeup remover. Ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.



The Good: Great waterproof mascara, will not smudge!!! Gives you length!

The Bad: Does not provide volume, makes my eyelashes clump if you put more than one coat. It feels like I applied glue to my eyelashes, they were clumpy and stiff looking. When I tried to remove the mascara, it looked like my eyelashes were falling off.

Overall: I did not like this mascara. It did not provide me with any volume. My eyelashes looked flat and clumpy. I actually got scared when I saw glue-like bits of mascara coming out of my eyelashes...I thought for a second that my eyelashes were coming off!! This mascara didn't work for me but it might work for others. I rate this product a 1 out of 5.

No comments: