About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, Same Goals


It's a New Year but I still have the same goals. 2010 is going to be about accomplishing those goals and doing things I wish I could have done more such as traveling.

I can't wait for my tax return!! hahaha ok ok kidding.


I also wanted to say Happy New Year to all my followers and blog readers!! I hope you all have a great New Year filled with happiness, love, and health!


Thanks to those who read my blog and leave me comments.

You guys are theee best!!!


Everyone have a safe New Year!!!

3 comments:

Malia said...

I hope U have a GREAT New Year!! Welcome 2010! OMG, 2010! Crazy. Anyway, xoxo Malia!
P.S
We both live in the same city, maybe we will run into eachother!

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

@Malia I know right!> 2010 that's amazing!!! We should definitely meet up sometime...maybe some beauty/makeup/clothes shopping...lol.

Anita (*swtexcape*) said...

happy 2010!!
looking forward to more of your posts. i'm a new subscriber :) xx