About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Everyday Look

Hello everyone,

I decided to post a look that I do almost everyday.
I work in an office environment and I don't like to apply colorful eyeshadows.
I normally use golds, bronzes, and highlight colors.
Here is what it looks like most of the time...





Fave Lippie of the Month:
MAC Florabundance


Products used on eyes (all MAC):
Bare Canvas Paint as primer
Shroom e/s all over lid up to brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Yeyo for inner corner
Woodwinked e/s on lid
Bamboo on crease
Embark on outer v and applied as liner


If you guys have any questions or comments just leave them below.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Have a great weekend!!!!

6 comments:

Chommie said...

oh wow i absolutely love your eotd! so neutral but shimmery <3

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

Thanks girl =)

Andee Layne said...

oh this is gorgeous! perfect for daytime! xoxo

I BLEED PINK said...

I love this look.

Anita (*swtexcape*) said...

i love this look <3 it's simple yet really brightens up your eye. you did a gorgeous job girl! xx

GoldBeauty88 said...

this is such a pretty look! you look so glamorous!!