Saturday, August 29, 2009

Make-Up Arts Collection Haul

The day this collection was released, I rushed to my nearest MAC store and purchased what I really wanted.  Here is what I got below:

Color Matters Technakohl eyeliner
Photo Realism Quad
Push the Edge Pigment
Off the Page e/s



I haven't played around with any of these colors just yet but as soon as I do, I'll post some pix up.  

Did any of you get something from the collection?  If so, I would love to know what you got and how you're liking it so far.

4 comments:

Krystallia said...

I just visited mac yesterday and they havent released the "Love that look" collection yet!!I am so mad!!How pathetic is this??Love the orangey eyeshadow very much,i am not into pigments at all,i dont know why,i had 3 but no good done...And the quad looks interesting too:)))

maika said...

i got heritage rouge and brash & bold pigment ; boof them are AMAZING and i would def. recommend them i also got a teeny tiny sample of push the edge =)

MEii said...

i got the photorealism quad too and i loovve it! <3

Unknown said...

@Krystallia - Where you from? How could they have not released that collection yet?? Sorry you have to wait so long but hopefully you pick up some goodies.

@Maika - I got a sample of Heritage Rouge and it is gorgeous!!! Brash and Bold looks fabulous but I'm scared to get it...hahaha. You'll love Push the Edge, I've been using that one as eyeliner...

@Meii - Photorealism is quite unique...I love it!!!