Saturday, August 29, 2009

MAC CCO Haul

Hey everyone,

I hope you guys are having a great weekend so far.  The weather in San Francisco is super nice.  Finally, summer is here!!!!  It's just a beautiful sunny day and I decided to head down to the CCO in Gilroy, CA.  WOW was it hot over there!!! I think it was 110F.  Super hot for me!!  Anywho, on to the haul...



MAC Pigments in Blue Steel and Cocomotion




Blush in Enough Said and Eversun
Beauty Powder in Flower Mist Dew and MSF in Medium Dark w/the other half Shimmer




Femme-Fi, Evening Aura, Bold & Brazen, and Femme Noir


That was pretty much what I purchased on my trip to the CCO, if you guys would like to see swatches of any of the above just let me know.  

2 comments:

Krystallia said...

I would love to see the enough said swatch since i am interested in buying one on ebay..And also if u can the 2 Sci-fi eyeshadows :))This would be soooo nice of you!!!

Unknown said...

@ Krystallia - swatches will be up soon...