About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

This was taken a 2 to 3 months ago.  I believe I weighed in at 150lbs.  I lost 5lbs in a 2 month period!!!!!  OMG...that was nothing.  I'm up for a change and a challenge!!!!

I decided to challenge myself in losing 8 to 10lbs in 3 weeks.  This challenge will start today and end June 1st.  I figured I'd give myself a lil challenge since I've been feeling so fat and ugly!!!  I just don't feel sexy enough...and maybe with working out and eating right then I'd feel good about myself.  I have to have a goal and a motivation.  My goal is 10lbs and my motivation is LAS VEGAS!!!! I want to look cute in some booty shorts!!!  HAHAHAHA...j/k.  But ya'll know what I mean.  Wish me luck and I'll be posting up my results.  Any bloggers have a few tips on losing the weight or exercise tips, or even eating tips.  I would really really appreciate it.

Today's weigh in:  145lbs

5 comments:

CHOMSIRI said...

good luck! you can do it!!!! :D

Glamoroux said...

I think you are not fat and ugly!!
Don`t insult yourself. However, I wish you luck and fortitude to achieve whatever you like :)

Pop Champagne said...

Vegas! Great motivation! I think you're pretty the way you are but I wish you good luck! I know you can do it :D

mzkrystall said...

i am in a weight loss challenge too but it always fails.. LOL! but right now i gave up rice. its working i lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks. + working out 3-4 times a week. i dont usually work out everyday cuz im such a lazy ass.. haha

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

Everyone tnx sooo much for the sweet comments and for wishing me luck. I need it!!! LOL.

@MZKRYSTALL- I gave up rice as well. It's only been 2 days hahaha but we'll see if I lose any lbs. Crossing my fingers!!!