About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still alive!!!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been really busy.  I've been working 50+ hrs these past 2 weeks, planning my daughter's b-day party, and preparing for my cousin's wedding.  I will be doing her makeup and 3 other ladies.  I still haven't shopped for dresses for myself or my daughter.  The wedding is in 3 weeks and my baby's party is this saturday.  [aaaahhh stressing!!!!]  I will try to post more.  I have a couple of reviews to post so watch out for that.

I also wanted to thank my followers for showing some love and reading my blog!  I really appreciate it!!!  

love ya'll...

No comments: