About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Collective MAC Haul

As I mentioned in my other post, for the past 2 weeks I've been busy busy busy.  However, I still got around to doing some shopping.  About 2 or 3 weeks ago, I went to my nearest CCO (90 min. away!!! not so freaken' near!!!) and I picked up a few things.  They had a whole bunch of the neo-sci fi collection and even some heatherette and last holiday sets.  However, I was on a bugdet and I had hubby along (ya'll know how that goes).  Anywho, here is the list of what I've gotten in the past f'n month....

From CCO
  • Spaced Out blush from NEO-SCI FI collection 
  • Soft and Slow lipglass from NEO-SCI FI collection
  • Naked Space lipglass from NEO-SCI FI collection
  • Sock Hop lipgloss from HEATHERETTE collection
  • Rollickin' Paintpot from HEATHERETTE collection
  • Pressed Powder in NC40
  • Cosmo lipstick
  • Funshine slimshine
  • Pleasing slimshine (new fave)
  • Clear lipgelee
From Mac store
  • Impassioned lipstick
  • Cranapple lip pencil   
These 2 combined makes an awesome lip color...very bright and bold!!!  Lovin' it!!!

Pix and Swatches coming up soon....

2 comments:

☠Makeup by Jacqueline☠ said...

Ooo! Which CCO did you go to? Please don't say Vacaville because I could've gone with you lol! I want new makeup!

MZ.CYN.DEZ said...

I went to the one in Gilroy!!! The one in Vac is probably closer but I was on my way to San Jose so I went there. When I save some money we can meet up to the outlets in Vac and do some damage!!!! LOL.