Monday, December 15, 2008

Rules: once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habitats or goals about you.  At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their  names and why you chose them.  Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog.  You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I am a mommy to a 2 yr old name Destiny. 

2. I have 3 older brothers.  When I say older, I mean older.  The youngest bro wins me by 13 yrs.  You could tell I was an accident.  LoL.

3. I am currently waiting to hear back from SFPD, darn background check takes months!!!

4. My parents are from Mexico and I hope I can go there once again.  It's been a long time.

5.  I love spicy food!!!

6. I am obsessed with cleaning.  I think its because I'm trying to prevent from getting allergies. 

7. I've had 4 surgeries in my entire life. 

8. Right now I fear WRINKLES, so I'm searching and trying out moisturizers that work best.  Any recommendations?

9.  Love makeup, nails, and the art of beauty!

10. My hubby hates that I pay more attention to makeup than to him.  (Sorry babe..)

11. I drive an 08' Honda Accord.

12. Live in the foggiest town ever!!! Daly City a.k.a. FogTown. 

13.  I want to have more kids someday...maybe 3 more.  

14. Umm....I bite my fingernails when I'm nervous or anxious.  

15.  I would like to get my makeup done by QUEENOFBLENDING (Lauren). 

16. Finally, I love my MAC and ITouch....just wish I can do more with it!  Any tips?

Now, I tag anyone that is reading this.  


No comments: