Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let me introduce myself...



Welcome,

After viewing all my fellow makeup gurus and other fantastic and informative blogs, I've decided to make one myself.  I don't consider myself a makeup artist, skin care technician, or beauty expert, I am only putting in my 2 cents on what is out there that I have tried, liked, disliked, and some random pix and comments.  I love makeup and anything that has to do with beauty.  I am in my mid 20's and just want to make sure I am up to date on the latest beauty trends so I don't get all old and wrinkly. LOL.  

A lil bout' me...
I am from the BAY AREA (415, 650, 408) and currently stay in Daly City, CA.  I graduated from SJSU with a B.A. in Criminal Justice and honestly, I am still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with my career.  For now, I enjoy being a mother to my 2 yr old girl and baking.  Just trying to enjoy life for now but hopefully soon I can start making some real money and put that degree to use.  

Oh and thanks to YOUTUBE I fell in love with makeup!!!  LOL.  I use all types of makeup brands but mostly MAC.  Ok ladies and gents...thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blogs.  *XOXOXO*




No comments: