About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let me introduce myself...



Welcome,

After viewing all my fellow makeup gurus and other fantastic and informative blogs, I've decided to make one myself.  I don't consider myself a makeup artist, skin care technician, or beauty expert, I am only putting in my 2 cents on what is out there that I have tried, liked, disliked, and some random pix and comments.  I love makeup and anything that has to do with beauty.  I am in my mid 20's and just want to make sure I am up to date on the latest beauty trends so I don't get all old and wrinkly. LOL.  

A lil bout' me...
I am from the BAY AREA (415, 650, 408) and currently stay in Daly City, CA.  I graduated from SJSU with a B.A. in Criminal Justice and honestly, I am still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with my career.  For now, I enjoy being a mother to my 2 yr old girl and baking.  Just trying to enjoy life for now but hopefully soon I can start making some real money and put that degree to use.  

Oh and thanks to YOUTUBE I fell in love with makeup!!!  LOL.  I use all types of makeup brands but mostly MAC.  Ok ladies and gents...thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blogs.  *XOXOXO*




No comments: