Saturday, November 16, 2013

November Ipsy Bag

I am really loving this month's Ipsy bag.  First of all the makeup bag is gorgeous!!! Gold and pink wristlet.  I'll definitely be using this.  And the products are amazing!!!  My favorite is the bronzer and nail polish.  Love, Love, Love!




On to the products I received:

  • Michelle Phan Lengthening Mascara - Haven't had a chance to try this one yet but I like the white and black tube. 


  • Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless - Very berry color which is perfect for the Fall.

  • Nailtini Nail Lacquer - Bronze/Champagne color that is very pigmented and looks amazing on my medium skin tone.  This will definitely be one of my favorites for Fall/Winter.

  • Pixie Bronzer in Summertime - Great matte bronzer for my medium skin tone.  It's not too dark and not too light.  [can't find the bronzer...it's probably in my car lol]

  • GlamGlow Exfoliant - Haven't tried this but it says to expect a tingle tightning effect in 10 minutes or less.

  • Starlook Liner in Topaz - Beautiful silver glittery eyeliner.  Very pigmented and goes on smoothly. 


Do you guys have Ipsy?  
If so, what are your favorite products this month?



No comments: