Monday, January 21, 2013

Favorite Winter Lip Products

Can someone say "Brrrrr"?  I live in California and it has been freezing over here.  We are not used to 30 degree weather so to me it is extremely cold.  Lately, my lips have been really dry and so not cute! Here are my favorite winter lip products that I've been using lately.


  • NYX lipgloss in Smokey Eye - perfect peachy nude
  • Be A Bombshell Hot Mess - bright red lip gloss with great pigmentation
  • CG BlastFlipstick in Vixen - love the color, very moisturizing and
    lasts for hours
  • PF Matchmaker lipgloss in Pink - great pink gloss that also lasts for hours
  • Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brûlée and Raspberry Pie - very
    moisturizing and creamy
  • Bare Minerals lipstick in Remember - perfect mauve color and very moisturizing
  • TARTE sugar exfoliated and lip balm - this has saved my lips tremendously
  • Blistex Moisture Melt - wear this every day and night

What are your favorite lip products this winter?


2 comments:

GorJess23 said...

Omg, this morning my car said it was 1 degree outside... The weather man said with the wind chill it feels like its below 0!!! That's what happens when you live in Chicago!!

Anyway!! Love the lippies you are wearing!! I need to get some lip butters asap... I'm thinking of trying out some Maybeline WHISPERS since ulta has them buy 1 get one 50% off right now...

Hope to see you blog more often my <3

xoxo
Jessyka

Jessica said...

ohh need to try some of these!! like all the colors are well sweetie