Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wet N Wild: Purty Persimmon

Wet-N-Wild Pury Persimmon is such a pretty reddish orange color that is compared to MAC's Sail La Vie. These lipsticks are very pigmented, creamy, easy to apply and long lasting! And most importantly super cheap! These are $1.49 or even cheaper when they go on sale. I have a few of these lipsticks and love them. This is definitely a great color for a neutral eye look or when you just want that extra pop of color.  I absolutely love it and so very happy my friend Jess sent it to me. 






 The pictures of my face where taken with my iPhone 5 front facing camera. I must say I am impressed with the quality since my iPhone4 pics came out grainy looking. 



4 comments:

GorJess23 said...

I la la la lavvvv it!!!

It looks great on your skin tone!!

xoxo
Jess

Jessica said...

Very nice n vibrant color

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies! I'm loving these lipsticks. I want them all! lol

lindah said...

It looks amazing!! I think I'm gonna pick this up since it's so cheap :D