I was tagged by the lovely Jessica from All ThingsAddicted.
In no particular order, my most worn summer items were:
- Circus by Andrea's Choice in Spectacle - bright orange/coral color! Perfect pop of color for your nails.
- NARS Orgasm blush – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this in the summer time.
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer – great coverage for my under eye circles and covers up my acne scarring perfectly.
- Jordana mascara – great mascara that separates my lashes and provides volume with no clumpiness.
- Physician’s Formula eyeliner – perfect for that winged eyeliner and very long lasting for the summer heat.
- Degree Clinical Protection deordorant – great for those sweaty days and nights.
- Biore Blemish Fighting Cleanser - so far I'm liking this to keep my acne-prone skin from breaking out.
- ELF Eye Brightner - it's an under eye powder and I actually like it. I use it to set my concealer.
- MAC MSF in Lightyear - my all time fave!
- Covergirl Lipstick in Fairytale - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipstick! My first drugstore lipstick that I fell in love with. It is a bright coral color and it lasts for hours!
- Botanics Overnight Foot cream - feels so fresh on my feet when I apply it...keeps my feet moisturized and I don't have to worry about cracked heels or flaky skin coming off my feet while wearing sandals.
- Zyrtec allergy medicine - A must in the spring/summer!
Now I tag anyone who would like to do it! If you end up doing it, please leave me a comment so I can check out your most worn summer products.