About Me

My photo

Funny. Ambitious. Loving. Fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Dreaming and planning for the future. Bookworm at heart.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's In My Purse??

Curious minds want to know... 
what's in my purse.  
Ok, no one really wants to know but I thought I'd share what I carry around in my everyday bag. 

 My current and new addition to my purse fam is this pink Big Buddah handbag that I purchased over the weekend.  I was on the hunt for a non-black, non-brown, non-taupe purse and I came across this one at Marshall's.  I am so in love with it.  It's the perfect pink color - not too bright, not too pink but feminine and chic. I have no idea why the picture makes it look like its a red color but trust me it's not. This baby retails for $95 but I got it $39.99!!!

Now on to what's inside this beauty...
  • iPhone charger - I need to have this with me at all times.  
  • Coupon organizer - Yep!  Ms. Couponista over here carries around a small accordion folder with coupons that I know I'm going to use when I stumble upon a CVS or Walgreens. 
  • Small notebook - I don't carry this notebook around in my purse much but I had it with me because I wrote down some awesome upcoming coupon deals that I need to start organizing my coupons for.  Yes, another of my couponing items. lol
  • Tums - Need these for those high sodium, spicy meals. Or when I just feel bloated. 
  • Anti-bacterial - Comes in handy to fight off those germs!
  • Tiny pouch with nail clippers and nail file - I hate when my nail chips or it's too long that I need to cut or file so I like to carry this around for those type of moments. 
  • Makeup bag - Don't carry much in there other than a ton of lip products that I don't even apply through out the day and some powder and concealer. 
  • Kindle 4 - Love it for reading!  So lightweight.  I love my iPad more though! lol
  • Pocket calendar organizer - I'm a busy bee so I need to keep track of what I'm doing with my life. 
  • HK note pad - I write down jibberish in this one such as the name of a nice nail polish I saw or ideas on what to blog about. 
  • Zyrtec - I suffer from seasonal allergies and this summer they have been flaring up big time.  I take Zyrtec to help with the sneezing and sniffling. :)
  • Juicy wallet - My BFF! 

In a nutshell, my purse fits a lot of stuff and more.  On most days, you'll find torn receipts, pens, kotex liners, tampons, and toys but because this is a fairly new purse I  am trying to maintain the neatness. :) 

So, what's in your purse?  I'd love to know.  
If you have a blog post about it, leave me the link to your blog so I can check it out.  

TOOTLES!!

11 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

I love these types of posts! I'm so nosy.lol I will be doing one soon!

LVMAKEUP said...

I love your bag , it's purdy ;)

Hunter87 said...

I like your bag.
~Jazmin

Ashley Marie said...

I LOVE that red bag, it's gorgeous. I laughed when I saw your iPhone charger because I bring mine too and always question if I am crazy when I do. I love your blog, I think you've inspired me to do this post next :)

Love,
Ash
http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

Merrybelly said...

yay!My favorite kind of posts... I love your wallet!
merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

Bruna Araújo said...

Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

ontendency.blogspot.com

MAYRA :) said...

Hey! Thanks my vacation went great I know we practically are neighbors I live in the east bay..I also love these kinds of posts i'm so nosy lol and I like your purse fits a lot of stuff.

Mayra
http://mommynheels.blogspot.com

Miss Sultana said...

that purse is gorgeous! love the blog btw :)

www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

Girl, I love your bag. Marshalls always have the cutest bags. It's such a gorgeous color and great alternative to the usualy black or brown. Thank you for sharing what's in your purse with ut.

Marie said...

Good deal on this fab purse! I also have to have my phone charger at all times.:D

- Marie
allthingsmarie.com

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I definetly feel like my purse is my life ! can't lose a single thing in there ! Thanks for sharing ! I love your blog, I am following ! Hope you will too :)