Curious minds want to know...
what's in my purse.
Ok, no one really wants to know but I thought I'd share what I carry around in my everyday bag.
My current and new addition to my purse fam is this pink Big Buddah handbag that I purchased over the weekend. I was on the hunt for a non-black, non-brown, non-taupe purse and I came across this one at Marshall's. I am so in love with it. It's the perfect pink color - not too bright, not too pink but feminine and chic. I have no idea why the picture makes it look like its a red color but trust me it's not. This baby retails for $95 but I got it $39.99!!!
Now on to what's inside this beauty...
- iPhone charger - I need to have this with me at all times.
- Coupon organizer - Yep! Ms. Couponista over here carries around a small accordion folder with coupons that I know I'm going to use when I stumble upon a CVS or Walgreens.
- Small notebook - I don't carry this notebook around in my purse much but I had it with me because I wrote down some awesome upcoming coupon deals that I need to start organizing my coupons for. Yes, another of my couponing items. lol
- Tums - Need these for those high sodium, spicy meals. Or when I just feel bloated.
- Anti-bacterial - Comes in handy to fight off those germs!
- Tiny pouch with nail clippers and nail file - I hate when my nail chips or it's too long that I need to cut or file so I like to carry this around for those type of moments.
- Makeup bag - Don't carry much in there other than a ton of lip products that I don't even apply through out the day and some powder and concealer.
- Kindle 4 - Love it for reading! So lightweight. I love my iPad more though! lol
- Pocket calendar organizer - I'm a busy bee so I need to keep track of what I'm doing with my life.
- HK note pad - I write down jibberish in this one such as the name of a nice nail polish I saw or ideas on what to blog about.
- Zyrtec - I suffer from seasonal allergies and this summer they have been flaring up big time. I take Zyrtec to help with the sneezing and sniffling. :)
- Juicy wallet - My BFF!
In a nutshell, my purse fits a lot of stuff and more. On most days, you'll find torn receipts, pens, kotex liners, tampons, and toys but because this is a fairly new purse I am trying to maintain the neatness. :)
So, what's in your purse? I'd love to know.
If you have a blog post about it, leave me the link to your blog so I can check it out.