- Instantly roll away dark circles.
- Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation.
- Lemon Essence brightens.
- Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles.
- Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is right for you if you want to instantly correct the appearance of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes.
- Apply Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller in the morning and as needed throughout the day.
- Clinically tested and reviewed by dermatologists and ophthamologists.
- In 1 week: eyes look bright.
- Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Gentle to skin.
- Allergy tested.
Gently roll Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Use finger to smooth in any excess with fingertips.
I have dark circles due to lack of sleep, stress, etc. I heard great things about this product so I figure why not give it a try. After all, with coupons... this baby was dirt cheap.
I have been using this product every morning for the past 2 months now and I honestly don't see any difference. My dark circles are still visible and the actual concealer doesn't provide any coverage whatsoever. I also don't see any brightening under my eye area as it claims to do. The only thing I like about it, is the cooling effect it gives my under eye area. And the cooling sensation is because the roller is a metal ball so of course you'll feel some cooling sensation.
In my opinion, this product isn't great for dark circles and I won't be purchasing it again, unless I get it for free. I think I'd rather use an eye cream instead of this. Any eye cream recs for dark circles?
Have any of you tried this? Love it? Hate it? In between? Let me know down below.